High power diode laser is a technique that is increasing in the mechanical industry in some applications. Due to the advantages offered by other traditional techniques (flame or induction). We combine laser – high power diode with 6 + 2 axis motion robot. Unloading capacity: 25 ton crane bridge.
- Tools, molds and dies
- Machinery or machine elements
- Shafts, friction shirts, etc …
- Treatable Materials
- Steels with more than 0.2% carbon
- Martensitic stainless steels
- Selective hardening 1 – 1.5 mm deep in a variety of steels.
- Suitable for all hardenable steels with enough carbon.
- Gray foundries.
- Hardening footprint of variable width.
- Depth of up to 1.5 mm depending on the material.
- Part rework is avoided due to the practical elimination of distortions typical of other tempering methods.
- No water, oil or air is required to achieve tempering.
- Does not affect contiguous areas that do not need tempering.