The User must carefully read this document, the Cookies Policy and the Legal Notice, in order to have the maximum knowledge of them.
The personal data you provide will be processed in a file owned by:
GT Laser, with registered office in RUBÍ, AV. CAN SUCARRATS, 93 – POL.IND.COVA SOLERA, 08191, BARCELONA, with CIF number B65973471. and duly registered in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona. Likewise, we inform you that you act as the person responsible for the files, which have been duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection in accordance with the current legislation on Data Protection, that is, Organic Law 15/1999 of Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 that develops the previous one, both in collusion with Directive 95/46 / EC repealed by the new Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, with full effect as of May 2018.
The purposes of such treatment are:
1. Management, study and resolution of user queries.
2. Sending through any electronic means of commercial information, about GT Laser, its activity, products and services, as well as documentation of diverse nature.
3. The sending of satisfaction surveys and, in general, the quality audit of the services provided by the Responsible.
4. The sending of general informative communications or about events or activities organized by the Responsible.
5. Any other treatment based on legitimate interest, or established by law.
We reserve the right to collect data for other purposes not described in the previous point, but, in any case, express consent will be requested from the Users of the Website.
GT Laser, undertakes to respect the confidentiality of information of personal information and to guarantee the exercise of its rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition (hereinafter jointly, ARCO rights). For the exercise of ARCO rights You should send a written communication to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org preferably, although the request through any means of communication addressed to GT Laser will be sufficient. In any case, to meet your request, we may require the provision of a photocopy of your ID, passport or other valid document that identifies you.
The personal data you provide must be true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, responding to any damages that may be caused due to non-compliance with this obligation.