GTLASER was born in 2013 after the union of the workers of the former Rubilaser, S.L. (founded in 1996) to continue offering our extensive experience to the sector.
After 20 years of experience we have consolidated a great prestige in the three-dimensional laser cutting.
We have expanded the work team, in addition to offering a service with renewed and updated mentality.
With a great spirit of overcoming, we will continue to innovate in the world of laser cutting to continue offering excellent customer service, fast, quality and precision.
The activity that GTLASER considers according to the quality required according to the International Standard ISO 9001 is:
CUTTING AND DRAWING BY LASER OF 3D AND 2D PARTS AND DIMENSIONAL REPORTS FOR ALL TYPES OF INDUSTRY. LASER TEMPERED STEEL PARTS
The policy statement includes as main lines:
1. Commitment to comply with the legal and regulatory requirements, requirements and explicit and implicit expectations of our clients.
2. Disseminate quality objectives and criteria at all levels of our structure.
3. Implement the Quality indicators, as well as track their level of progress, so that we can know and ensure the product and the level of quality desired by our client.
4. Ensure that working conditions are optimal by assessing the risks that may occur in the processes, eliminating them as much as possible and reducing those evaluated.
5. Develop continuous training programs aimed at the best qualification of our workers, thus involving all staff in achieving all the objectives set forth in this document.
6. Consolidate the process of continuous improvement in the performance of all activities carried out in the Company.
7. Promote and achieve a motivating environment for all members of the company.
8. Be respectful of the environment by optimizing the use of natural resources and reducing waste.
Management makes this policy accessible and makes it available to its customers, all its employees, suppliers and to the general public.
The Policy is kept up to date through periodic reviews, coinciding with the system reviews by the management, in order to take into account changes in environmental conditions and the information received. In that sense, the management provides and will provide all the human, technical and economic resources necessary to achieve the objectives and goals that are established regularly and periodically.
|Date: 01/12/2016||Edition 2|