GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The website (hereinafter, the “Website”) is the property of GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, SLL (hereinafter “ GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, SLL “), with address social in RUBÍ, AV. CAN SUCARRATS, 93 – POL.IND.COVA SOLERA, 08191, BARCELONA , with CIF number B65973471 .
GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, SLL welcomes you and invites you to read carefully the General Conditions of Use of this Website (hereinafter, the “General Conditions of Use”) which, together with the Policy of Privacy and the Cookies Policy, describe the terms and conditions that will be applicable to your browsing through it, in accordance with the provisions of the Spanish regulations of application. Since GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, S.L.L. could modify these General Conditions of Use in the future, we recommend that you visit them periodically to be duly informed of the changes made. In order that the use of the Website conforms to criteria of transparency, clarity and simplicity, GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, SLL informs the User that any suggestion, doubt or query about the General Conditions of Use will be received and solved by contacting GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, SLL through the telephone 935862424 or at the email address: email@example.com
Likewise, it is warned that, on occasion, particular conditions may be established for the use on the Website of specific contents and / or services, the use of said contents or services will imply acceptance of the particular conditions specified therein.
Through the Website, GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, S.L.L. offers Users the possibility of accessing Comprehensive Services on laser engraving, laser tempering, cutting, folding, etc … «Services»).
- Industrial and Intellectual Property
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents that are displayed on the Website and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands, or any other signs susceptible to industrial use and / or Commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and / or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, SLL and / or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. Therefore, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content while keeping GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, SLL harmless from any claim that derives from the breach of such obligations. In no case does access to the Website imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Website do not confer on Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and / or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, S.L.L. or the third party holder of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this Website, as well as the Website itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyright by intellectual property legislation. GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, SLL is the owner of the elements that integrate the graphic design of the Website, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Website or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided on the Website may not be reproduced either in whole or in part, or transmitted, or registered by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior authorization is obtained, by written by GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, SLL
It is also forbidden to delete, circumvent and / or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Website undertakes to respect the stated rights and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, SLL the exercise of whatever means or legal actions correspond to him in defense of your legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
The illustrations used on this website have been designed by eightonesix and Freepik.
- Obligations and Responsibilities of the Website User
The User agrees to:
- a) Make proper and lawful use of the Website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at any time; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Website; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs and (iv) public order.
- b) Provide all the means and technical requirements needed to access the Website.
- c) Provide truthful information by filling out the forms contained in the Website with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times in a way that responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, S.L.L. or to third parties for the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- a) Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and / or the contents for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment.
- b) Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Website, without meeting the conditions required for such access.
- c) Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Website, its suppliers or third parties.
- d) Introduce or spread on the network computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, SLL , of its suppliers or from third parties.
- e) Attempt to access, use and / or manipulate the data of GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, S.L.L. , third party providers and other Users.
- f) Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted .
- g) Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, SLL or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that can be inserted in the contents.
- h) Obtain and attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are located or , in general, of those that are usually used on the Internet for not entailing a risk of damage or disablement of the website and / or the contents.
- i) In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files , photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way it is contrary, disparages or violates the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in the International Treaties and in the rest of the current legislation.
- Induce, incite or promote criminal, denigrative, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morals, generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good practices or to public order.
- Induce or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induce or incite to engage in dangerous, risky or harmful practices for health and psychic balance.
- It is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, S.L.L. or to third parties without having authorized the intended use.
- Be contrary to honor, personal and family privacy or the image of people.
- Constitute any type of advertising.
- Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal functioning of the Website.
If, in order to access some of the Services and / or contents of the Website, a password is provided, you are obliged to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, it will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, agreeing not to assign it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and / or contents by outsiders. Likewise, it is obliged to notify GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, SLL of any event that may entail improper use of your password, such as, by way of example, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as you do not make the previous notification, GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, SLL will be exempted from any responsibility that could be derived from the improper use of your password, being your responsibility any illegal use of the contents and / or Website services by any illegitimate third party. If you negligently or intentionally breach any of the obligations set forth in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages that may result from such breach for GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, S.L.L.
GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, SLL does not guarantee continued access, or the correct display, download or usefulness of the elements and information contained in the pages GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, SLL , which may be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond your control. GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, SLL is not responsible for decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered. GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, SLL may interrupt the service or immediately resolve the relationship with the User if it detects that a use of its Website or any of the Services offered therein are contrary to these General Conditions of Use. GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, S.L.L. is not responsible for damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the Website.
It will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that may generate such damages, provided that this is notified. In particular, it will not be liable for any damages that may arise, among others, from:
- a) interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, motivated by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunications lines and networks, or for any other cause beyond control of GARCÍA TARIFA LASER, SLL
- b) illegitimate interference by the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- c) improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
- d) security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of it. The administrators of GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, S.L.L. reserve the right to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information present on the Website.
GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, S.L.L. excludes any responsibility for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by the Users of the Website. Likewise, GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, SLL is exempt from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of consultation services and doubts On the other hand, in case of causing damages for an illicit or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed by GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, S.L.L. for the damages caused. You will defend, indemnify and keep GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, S.L.L. harmless against any damages and losses arising from claims, actions or lawsuits of third parties as a result of your access or use of the Website. Likewise, you are obliged to indemnify GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, SLL against any damages and losses arising from the use by you of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used in order to collect or extract data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Website.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, even through a hyperlink or hyperlink, the Website of GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, SLL , as well as any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by GARCÍA TARIFA LASER, SLL
The Website of GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, S.L.L. includes links to other websites managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to the information of collaborating and / or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, SLL is not responsible for the content of said websites, nor is it in a position of guarantor or / or offering part of the services and / or information that may be offer to third parties through third party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the main page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Website (i) may not imply that GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, S.L.L. recommends that website or its services or products; (ii) may not falsify their relationship with GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, SLL or claim that GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, SLL has authorized such a link, nor include trademarks, denominations, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, SLL (iii) may not include content that may be considered distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination based on sex , race or religion, contrary to public order or illegal (iv) may not link to any page of the Website other than the main page; (v) must link to the Website’s own address, without allowing the website making the link to reproduce the Website as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Website.
GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, S.L.L. may request, at any time, that you remove any link to the Website, after which you must proceed immediately to its removal. GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, S.L.L. cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website.
Consequently, GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, S.L.L. assumes no responsibility for any aspect.
- Duration and termination
The provision of the service of this Website and the other services have an indefinite duration in principle. However, GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, S.L.L. may terminate or suspend any of the portal’s services. When possible, GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, S.L.L. will announce the termination or suspension of the service provided.
- Declarations and Warranties
In general, the contents and services offered on the Website are for informational purposes only. Therefore, when offering them, GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, SLL does not grant any guarantee or declaration in relation to the contents and services offered on the Website, including, by way of example, guarantees of legality, reliability, usefulness , truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability, except to the extent that such statements and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
- Force majeure
GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, SLL will not be responsible at all in case of inability to provide service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods , acts and omissions of the Government, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
- Dispute resolution. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Website, will be governed by Spanish law. Any dispute will be resolved before the courts of RUBÍ. In the event that any stipulation of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or void under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative resolution , said inexigibility or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or void as a whole. In such cases, GARCÍA TARIFA LÁSER, SLL will proceed with the modification or replacement of said stipulation with another one that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.